TOGAF Phase H – Applying Agile In January 2020, after watching the news from China, I told my team we had an agility event. Buckle-up, it will be a wild ride. Later, from the local pub, I texted a fellow EA/TOGAF theoretician about TOGAF’s Phase H (Risk Management, Value Realization & Architecture Change). Yes, I…
Want TOGAF Certification?
TOGAF Certification is simple. Pass the Open Group's exams:
- TOGAF 9 Foundation (Level 1): you have knowledge of the TOGAF standard's terminology, structure, and basic concepts.
- TOGAF 9 Certified (Level 2): you can analyze and apply this Foundation knowledge.
TOGAF Certification Training
Conexiam offers on-line, on-demand TOGAF Certification Training (Combined Level 1 & 2) that gives you 365 days of access to instructor-led online classes and 365 days of access to Conexiam's high-quality, self-help Enterprise Architecture community.
TOGAF 9 Certification Exam
- There are no prerequisites to take the TOGAF 9.1 Level 1 (Foundation) exam. Anyone can take it
- The TOGAF 9 Level 2 (Certified) exam requires you passed the Level 1 exam
- In case you fail your exam, you can retake it after 30 days
The TOGAF 9 certification has no renewal
Government Agile Enterprise Architecture Get the job done & establish a functional public sector EA team High-functioning EA Teams do not happen by accident. Deliberately design, train, and develop for success. They always fit within their organization. Critically, they deliver useful architecture. Open Group webinar on 21 November 2019 covers deliberately configuring your Enterprise Architecture…
Place-holder: Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!